- 250 x 340 x 360 mm (natural)
- 250 x 340 x 360 mm (dyed black)
- 200 x 200 x 200 mm (polished)
- 200 x 150 x 150 mm (polished and dyed black)
The pricing for Polyamide is based on the volume your models take up in the 3D printing machine. This includes the volume of your models and the surrounding space they require in the printer’s build chamber to ensure a successful print.
For Polyamide, we charge a minimum price per ordered piece. Unlike the startup cost (which is applied to most materials), this cost vanishes when the price is higher than the minimum price. If you order two or more copies of a model, the price automatically decreases because the preparation of multiple copies can be carried out more efficiently.
Polyamide (MJF) is suitable for complex models, prototypes, small series of components, end products and functional models. Applications range from casings to twisty puzzles, art, gadgets and jewelry.
HP Multi Jet Fusion is a powder-based technology but doesn’t use lasers. The powder bed is heated uniformly at the outset. A fusing agent is jetted where particles need to be selectively molten, and a detailing agent is jetted around the contours to improve part resolution. While lamps pass over the surface of the powder bed, the jetted material captures the heat and helps distribute it evenly.
- The gray color is due to mixing the white polyamide powder with the black drops of ink used as fusing and detailing agents
- Slight variations in color may occur throughout your model and between different models. If you want a uniform look, we recommend the dyed finish.
- The material is not food-safe
Polyamide (MJF) Sample Kit
Includes a natural gray, natural polished, a dyed black and a dyed black polished sample.